https://www.perfectwrist.ru/bremont-watches-c-395.html

https://www.perfectwrist.ru/bremont-watches-c-395.html

Home Forums Tortuguero National Park Costa Rica Travel Forum https://www.perfectwrist.ru/bremont-watches-c-395.html

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  luxury 1 week, 4 days ago.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

luxury

breguet type xxi review A small watch company in Hong Kong mainly represents British Graham watches and also Favre-leuba watches. At that time, these brands were reborn after the rise of traditional watches. Because the shop is near the place where you live, you often go in and take a look. Graham’s public prices are relatively high, but the discounts are also good. Favre-leuba mainly sports watches, one of which is a professional mountain sports watch, which can measure altitudes up to 9000 meters.
    Recently, the watch shop sent a text message telling me that the British niche brand and Swiss-made Bremont watches are in the process of ordering a limited edition of 275 chronograph watches. Hong Kong can be allocated to about 15 watches. This small brand has a very short history. The watches are mainly military military models. I don’t know anything about this brand, but I found the official website to check it. If you have a very familiar table friend, please help.

I chose a few pictures to share. The first two limited edition pre-ordered pictures were reprinted with a mobile phone. Supermarine watch design is the use of precious watches exclusive Trip-Tick case triple-art construction, as the same as the previous model, the watch will conduct several tests in the UK to ensure that the design and construction to protect the watch movement free Suffered a huge impact and obtained the “Shockproof” certification of the Swiss Official Observatory (COSC). In addition, the Faraday cage with anti-magnetization effect protects the balance wheel, balance spring and escapement from any magnetization. This well-developed model is also equipped with a helium exhaust valve.

cool cheap watches Bremont’s watch is done by hand! The logo is not necessarily related to the aircraft manufacturing industry, but the two brothers of the bremont founder have a passion for flying!
    Sapphire curved surface Mongolian
    316 stainless steel spiral crown (with guard bar)
    multi-color dial luminous scale
    calendar dual display
    outer ring luminous dial
    500 meters professional waterproof
    medical silicone strap (same as AP15703)
    high pressure cosc ​​shockproof
    patented case B-EBE steel (based on 902)
    built Faraday cage protection escapement spring and
    the exhaust valve
    sapphire crystal outer jacob & co astronomia
    super-LumiNova super luminous coating pointer and scale
    ✨ movement: BE36-E production pressure movement (based on eta2836-2)

This is what Peiye has , but it is a special model. Beiye special model, changed the titanium alloy to reduce the weight of 902 steel, added a 24-hour time circle and a large needle resolution period. Dive to 2000 meters, this 500 is the prototype!
    40 overall table diameter 34 inner ring table diameter is just right design, not too big, not too small!
    20mm watches can change their favorite belts themselves, alligator or python skin is recommended! Good texture, rough ore atmosphere!
    I am equipped with a water snake leather strap, which feels green in general, so I still use the original strap. like the company’s seat. MB series must be able to pass the test from -40C to 40 ° C, plus vibration, freezing, normal operation in salt water and sea water, and the strap also needs Far beyond normal durability.
    MBI is one of the original watches that can only be purchased by those who have used the ejection seat officially. The watch has passed 14 ejections, has been frozen several times and continuously tested, and has not exceeded the limit. perfectwrist.ru

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
Reply To: https://www.perfectwrist.ru/bremont-watches-c-395.html
Your information: