When I was young, I

When I was young, I

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  When I was young, I 5 months, 3 weeks ago.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

When I was young, I

When I was young, I watched the birds leisurely squatting in the air. I always hold the gang and carry a longing heart: “I want to be as free as a bird.” However, is this really freedomthousand miles under the sea” can bring us a lot of inspiration for finding answers. Captain Nemo and his Nautilus live freely in the ocean, with his own mysterious and vibrant seabed forest and chic underwater private pastures, which are comfortable and unconstrained. The harpoon hand Nieder lived on the land from the beginning, suddenly “having a guest” in the ocean, without the footboard printed on the ground and feeling solid, has a great uncomfortable. In the face of oxygen in the cabin [url=www.cigarettesnewports.com]Duty Free Newport[/url], out of the cabin and wearing a fully equipped marine life, he is very restrained, he is longing for the freedom to run on land. These two aspirations are exactly the opposite of two thoughts.ain Nemo’s freedom is to get rid of the dust and live a beautiful sea life. And Nied was tired of the prisoner’s bottom, and every day he hoped to return to the land and resume his freedom of movement, so he managed to escape the Nautilus. And these two extremes are related to two words: freedom, yearning. is freedom in the end? Is Nimo’s insistence or Ned’s stubbornness?heetah gallops in the grasslands, no bondage and scruples, just running forward. But its freedom is not free relative to the birds. The range of cheetahs on the ground, the birds can also walk on the ground and have flying skills. “The sky is high and the bird is flying.” Is the bird free?red with the freedom of the birds, you can think about the fish again. You can enjoy the sunrise and sunset in the water [url=www.cigarettesnewports.com]Marlboro Red 100S Pack Price Online[/url], and walk through the water without any obstacles. You can make all kinds of wonderful aquatic creatures under the water. And the birds, at most, I��m afraid I can only comb the water! Is the fish free again? It can be seen that freedom is relative.h creature has a unique understanding of freedom over each individual, and how does relative freedom become the individual’s desire? This is for everyone. Although there is no freedom in freedom, the most suitable for you is the freedom.where is freedom? deepest and deepest in the heart has a yearning for all the cells to understand. The heart is freedom.n’t go to the empty birds to fly, and grasp yourself to control your freedom. The freedom in my heart has been low: I want to live in the present. Youth, we hope that we can be as passionate as we are eager, and we are active in every corner of the campus. We are young, eager to have a proud answer, and we are young, eager to have a wild outing that belongs to our boys and girls, and swear by those gossip. At the age of 15 [url=www.sale-cigarettes.com]Wholesale On Newports Cigarettes[/url], we are full of hope.k more, throw down the book of the sea, the second fat can know what the teachings, carefree, plug in the wings, fly to the campus, leaving the three years of happy time on campus: flying to the landscape of Guilin, Appreciate the beautiful rivers and mountains; fly to Shangri-La, find the spring trails, enjoy the pastoral scenery, and purify the soul.ink more, there is no exam to learn. In the second day of the second day, we have a small test in three days and a big test in five days. We can’t stand the red forks that are one after another, the bright scores. No burden, self-learning, this is the dream of most young students? I don’t think the teacher should judge the quality of a person by his performance, and evaluate a person!want to have an activity, let us young boys and girls learn from each other, eliminate the barriers and promote each other. I am fifteen years old, eager to be understood, without those gossip, no gender difference, we are all friends.t to think about the implementation of the equality and promotion of the teacher-student democratic relationship. There is no elder relationship. Everything in your friends�� class will be printed in our minds. I think our teacher-student relationship is like Zhang Lili [url=www.npsmoking.com]Wholesale Cigatettes[/url]. The teacher is the same as her classmate. I want to talk about solving problems with each other in class [url=www.npsmoking.com]Newport Cartons Sold In The Usa[/url]. After class, we play and play. I think this kind of study must be loved by most of the students in youth.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
Reply To: When I was young, I
Your information: