This summer

This summer

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  ylq ylq 2 months, 3 weeks ago.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

ylq ylq

This summer, I went to the soup pit. Like a trip, I started my journey with my bag. Summer is hot, sometimes standing in the shade of the corner and looking at the still life in the distance, I even fear that the reflection of the distant buildings will burn my eyes Marlboro Gold. I stood at the door of the graceful hotel, put my luggage in a corner, looked around and waited for someone to pick me up. I looked at my luggage from time to time, for fear that a thief would remember my things. Grandma said that the thieves are very powerful now. They are often unpredictable, and I am convinced that it seems to be the same in the movie. I came to pick up a teacher that my brother introduced to me. What I wondered was that although we met for the first time Carton Of Cigarettes, he recognized me at a glance (how did he do it?). Others said that our two brothers are quite like, I wonder if I will be related to this. I lived in Donghai Middle School for two days. I honestly said that I was scared. The suite that the teacher gave me was quite scary. There are several rooms. The houses are all without lights, and the incandescent lights in the hall give people a feeling of dying Newport Cigarettes Coupons. Every time I take a shower, I see the opposite black house. I always feel that there are eyes in the dark that stare at me. As a result, the plots in a series of horror movies I have seen before have begun to flash in my mind, and everything like Voldemort has emerged. I am scared of my soul. In the two days in the East China Sea, I sometimes felt very lonely, mainly people who did not know. Fortunately, I have a foresight. When I came to Tangkeng, I brought a few books, plus a laptop. There is also a pastime when there is nothing to do. The daily trip is relatively simple, except for eating is reading and drawing. Occasionally, there will be a long-lost “King of Fighters”. But many times I am killing the boss in a sleepy state. Always invincible, but also very boring. Of course, what is most gratifying to me is that when I came to the East China Sea, I met the uncle of the fast food restaurant. Because of my kindness and approachability, I felt that he was a very good person. Of course, this also eliminates my strangeness to this place to some extent. Uncle has a good personality, enthusiasm, good talk and generosity. Although I only knew it for a few days, he was a long-lost scenery in my training. On the 14th, I started class and moved to my residence. In the studio, I met Zhang Yu and several younger brothers. Because there are more than just college students, there are many high school students, so class is not deserted. And watching their brothers and sisters short called me, in fact, my heart is still very happy. I just didn’t expect that I was asked to be a model on the first day. This makes me nervous. I live on the fifth floor of the apartment, the window is sunny, and during the day, the room is like a steamer. Although it is difficult to dispel the heat on my body even though the fan is maximal. In the early morning, it is even more maddening, because when it is more than 5 o’clock in the downstairs, it is as noisy as a vegetable market. The continuous screaming is no more than a sharp claw that tears my eardrum back and forth. Therefore, in order to ensure a sufficient amount of sleep, the night I slept in the soup pit at night is actually not very quiet, because when you are about to fall asleep, there will be many people pushing the car on the road downstairs to sell clothes. . They turned the lights on very brightly, and the clothes illuminate the brilliant light under the light of the lamp. Attracted a large number of people to patronize. Not far from the bundle shop also started its own business, the water vapor outside the store door toss, the boss is busy. It��s like every minute is like a treasure. The soup pit is actually very small, Dad said. I often go out alone for a while. It is often a street that goes to the end and then returns, or walks and walks around the same place. In fact, I am a person who doesn’t really like to go shopping. I always feel that shopping is a very labor-intensive thing. Just boring, occasionally for it. When I left the soup pit, I was quite sad. Especially Zhang Yu, maybe because of the comparison with him. But goodbye, it seems to be hasty. I only remember that I was holding a box with paint and said to him faintly, “Go,” and then I went back to the apartment without returning. Every time I go home, my grandmother’s neighbors are always getting fewer and fewer Cigarettes Online. There are still a few in the past, and now there is none Parliament Cigarettes. It��s not just passing away, or moving. I watched the old man in the family alone bear the huge silence and loneliness that her years gave her. It was really unbearable to suffer from illness and death. But many times, when I saw people around me, I still couldn��t tell. The choked. Just because they have become an indispensable part of our lives, we are used to each other and depend on each other. Although I know that sooner or later they will become a wave of loess in the green space, but together they hope that life is eternal and the soul is not destroy<br/>Related articles:<br/> Newport Cigarettes Coupons
    <br/> Marlboro Cigarettes

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
Reply To: This summer
Your information: