PET Woven Geotextile which is woven by high tenacity Polyester yarns.
The ultimate tensile strength of polyester geotextile can be reached over 1000kN/m for uni-axial strength and up to 300kN/m x 300kN/m for bi-axial strength.
The great strength of yarns with impressive two-way support allows resistance against extremely high tensile loads.
It can be widely used for reinforcement, separator, containment and filtration in long term scale.
• Reinforced Embankment
• Reinforced Wall and Slope
• Soft Soil Stabilization
• Paving Reinforcement
• Road Base Reinforcement
• Airport Runway Base Reinforcement
• Bridge Abutment Reinforcement
• Railway Track Reinforcement
• Road Widening
• Noise Reduction BarriersChina Woven Geotextile suppliers